You don’t have to be anti-vaccination to be anti-medical mandate. If you care about your civil and first amendment rights, this affects you.
UPDATE: As of June 30, 2015, CA SB 277 has now been signed!!!
- Did you know that California SB 277 that will affect every single Californian, especially parents?
- Did you know that SB 277 takes away civil and first amendment rights for Californians?
- What does this say about our future rights if we don’t act now to reverse this legislation and speak out?
What is SB 277?:
SB 277 is a medical mandate that removes current vaccine exemptions. However, as written, this bill in not about being pro/anti vaccination. In actuality, SB 277 threatens our civil liberties and the right to choose what we put in our bodies.
Who Does SB 277 Affect?:
1.) SB 277 affects every Californian. It removes civil and first amendment rights. As of June 30, 2015, our constitutional rights have been taken away.
2.) If you are a parent, then you and your child will be affected, even if you:
- vaccinate your child
- vaccinate your child on your own schedule
- selectively vaccinate child for few vaccines
- don’t vaccinate your child
- have a child in public, private, charter or home school
As passed, SB 277 requires all children under 18 years of age to be vaccinated with every mandated vaccine (currently 69 doses of 16 different vaccines) in order to reside in California and to attend any public or private school or daycare. This means that EVERY child, even those with autoimmune issues, previous vaccine-related injuries OR religious/philosophical exemptions, would have to have all mandatory vaccines in order to go to school, and would be required to receive ANY mandated vaccine in the future, which could include the hundreds of vaccines awaiting approval.
What Can I Do?:
We need your help TODAY! As of June 30, 2015, SB 277 has been signed by Governor Brown. But now, your voice needs to be heard.
It’s easy. You don’t have to be anti-vaccination to be anti-medical mandate. In fact, most people opposing SB 277 could care less about talking about the vaccination debate. The point is that SB 277 is UN-American and removes our civil and first amendment rights. Please support our rights as Americans and our rights as parents to decide on the best medical care for our children. But we need your help TODAY!
- Donate to groups doing education, activism, litigation and recall efforts.
- Attend rallies, marches, town halls, and legislative meetings.
- Join groups and ask questions.