Action Plan for April 3rd and 4th:
The Senators need to hear from you, not form letters. They have enough info. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it makes a difference.
- Email Senators on the Health Committee no later than April 7th, 2015
- In subject line, say something like: “I Oppose SB 277” or “Please Oppose SB 277 and 792”
- In content area, write a quick letter. You don’t need to make it perfect or say much. Just be you and voice your opposition. Some things you can include are:
- Your name
- If you have children and what type of school they attend
- If you are a business owner, belong to any groups, etc.
- That you oppose SB 277 and any medical mandates
- Why you opposed it (such as violation of civil and first amendment rights, or the idea of too much government, or anything health-related you want to share)
- Thank them for their time
Emails to use are:
Senator.Hernandez@senate.ca.gov, Senator.Nguyen@senate.ca.gov, Senator.Hall@senate.ca.gov, Senator.Mitchell@senate.ca.gov, Senator.Monning@senate.ca.gov, Senator.Roth@senate.ca.gov, Senator.Wolk@senate.ca.gov